Rifle coach in Danish Shooting Union
Are you a Rifle coach that has a passion to help talents unlock their potential and want to co-create our future training environment at our new National Elite Center in Aarhus?
Do you have a good knowledge of technical, physical, and mental training. Do you have experience as an athlete on high international level and do you want to use that knowledge to coach talented athletes on their way to world class level? Danish Shooting Union is looking for a rifle coach to our new National Elite Center in Aarhus. As a coach on the National Elite Center, you will be responsible for strengthening the training environment both for the national team and the development team.
• You have experience as a coach or athlete on a high national or international level.
• You have experience of working with athletes and their development.
• You have a passion for developing both yourself, the environment, and the athletes.
• You have a basic level of education in rifle technic, physical training, and mental training complemented by higher national- or international coaching education (or motivation to undergo such education).
• You have good cooperation skills.
• You are clear in your communication.
The work is on 50-75% with a goal to become a full time and it involves:
• In cooperation with Danish Shooting Federation co-create an inspiring training environment in the National Elite Center in Aarhus that motivates for higher performance and well being.
• Being responsible coach for our development athletes.
• Conduct daily training sessions for our best athletes when their personal coach is abroad (the personal coach for the best athlete will plan the training and you conduct it).
• Working with the development athlete’s individual development plan and together with the athlete keeping the plan updated.
• Cooperate with our talent center coaches to improve the training quality for the upcoming world class athletes (development group and junior team).
• Close cooperation with the sports leader group around operation- and development tasks.
• Being the responsible coach for development athletes during international competitions and from time to time participate at international competitions as assistant coach and/or team leader for the National Team.
• Working in a professionally driven elite section but at the same time understanding the democratic background of Danish Shooting Union.
• An exciting chance to work with athletes in the development team and also from time to time with the best athletes in the national team.
• A unique possibility to co-create and develop the training environment and to improve Danish shooting sport.
• A professional elite section with a sports leader group where all work together to achieve the same goal: Develop our athletes and winning medals at the European Championship, World Championship and Olympic Games.
• Your daily workplace will be in Aarhus but there will also be camps and competitions with the team around the world. We can also be open for different solutions regarding level of worktime for the right competence.
• The work can be combined with studies at for example Aarhus university.
The position is expected to be occupied latest June 1st.
How to apply:
Please send an application with CV (resume) and other attachments to sports manager Linda Andersson on email: email@example.com latest March 30th 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda on email or phone +45 2166 5013. You can find more information about Danish Shooting Union on www.skytteunion.dk and you can find more information about Team Denmark on www.teamdanmark.dk.
Interviews (online) and test in Aarhus will take place as soon as possible but latest in April.
Looking forward to receiving your application.
Danish Shooting Union
You must log in to post a comment.Log in